I can actually say me and my boyfriend went to the same college together!
For a day…
For one class…
For one hour…
Uhhh, I don’t really wanna do this in GREAT detail.
- Wake up
- Eat dinuguan and rice
- Get some of my stuff ready for SD = donate old clothes
- Go to BJ’s for Victoria’s birthday dinner.
- Go to Nancy’s because I left my car keys in her car. -___-
- Go back to get my car at BJ’s.
- Hang out at Dale’s house.
- Drove home.
- Now, bumming it.
Day 03 - Your favorite song and why.
I don’t have one particular favorite song.
Day 04 - Put your iPod on shuffle and write 10 songs that pop up.
1. She Was Mine - AJ Rafael
2. Diva - Beyonce
3. The Way You Love Me - Michael Jackson
4. F**k You - Cee Lo Green
5. Miss Independent- Ne-yo
6. Way Back Into Love - Hugh Grant
7. Belle - Beauty and the Beast
8. Give Love a Try - NIck Jonas
9. Dahil Ikaw - True Faith
10. Especially For You - MYMP
Yeah, I haven’t really updated it in a while…
When I think of Sagittarians what comes to mind is a person with a positive outlook on life, full of energy, athletic ability, adventurousness and a love of traveling and exploration. In fact Sagittarius has a lust for travel and the further away and more exotic, the better!
You are basically optimistic, and continue to be so even when your hopes are dashed. You are the sign of honesty, integrity, and independence with a passion for justice and the rights of others. Consequently so many of you are involved with legal affairs and political activism.
Ooh, I actually agree with pretty much all of this! That is all, kbye.